http://wendykeithdesigns.co.uk/?author=1 A review of commercial and personal insurance solutions for your every need
Avante Insurance is a leading, family-owned insurance agency in South Florida. Our goal is to provide our community with quality service and insurance solutions for their homes, cars, businesses, and more. With the world changing at such as fast pace, it’s more important than ever to have quality coverage that will stand with you no matter what comes your way. Avante Insurance has you covered, no matter the type of risk or asset protection you need.
We also aim to educate and inform you about essential insurance-related information. Last year, we covered many business insurance topics, including overviews of different commercial policies businesses might need. We also took deep dives into specific solutions to protect commercial property, sensitive data, and your liability, whether from advertising issues and faulty products or from injuries or damage on your property.
Cybercrime is a pervasive problem for all businesses, so we also covered a range of topics to combat data leaks and viruses, protect network systems, and provide liability protection if your company becomes a target.
Personal solutions touched on everything from protecting your home to RVs and boats.
Let’s dive into Avante Insurance’s 2021 blog review!
Dynamic commercial insurance posts
Your business is about more than collecting a paycheck. It’s about realizing your passions and dreams, as well as providing for your family. Whether you’re self-employed or have a hardworking team of employees, it’s essential to protect your investment with the right insurance solutions, from liability and property insurance to workers’ comp. Below is the list of our 2021 commercial insurance posts.
- 6 Things Small Businesses Should Consider When Choosing Commercial Insurance
- 4 Ways Commercial Property Insurance Protects Your Small Business
- Crucial Contracts and Insurance IT Professional Should Carry
- On Your Own: 6 Self-Employment Insurance Policies to Consider
- 17 Insurance Terms Every Business Owner Should Understand
- Insurance 101 for E-Commerce Businesses
- Reading Between the Lines of Business Insurance Quotes
- A Business Owner’s Guide to Electronic Data Processing Coverage
- How to Avoid These 8 Common Commercial Insurance Mistakes
- Preventing a False Start as a Tech Startup: Startup Insurance
- If You’re Leasing Space, Protect Your Business With Commercial Rental Insurance and Business Liability Coverage
- How to Avoid Costly Lawsuits from Software Defects
- How to Prevent Discrimination at Work and Protect Yourself With Employee Practices Liability Insurance
- How to Reduce Insurance Claims by Controlling These Four Areas of Risk
- 8 Insurance Policies Small Businesses Should Have
- 7 Types of Commercial Insurance Freelancers Need
- 4 Aspects of a Business’ Location That Affect Commercial Insurance Rates
- Product Liability Insurance: What You Need to Know
- 3 Ways Workers’ Comp Protects Your Business
Insightful remote work/cyber liability posts
The past couple of years has seen a dramatic increase in remote work. Unfortunately, there’s also been an increase in cybercrime, which has been a looming threat for a while. It’s essential to be aware of common targets and schemes. If you process, save, or transfer customer or client data, you need to understand the importance of cyber liability insurance. Here are our top posts on remote work and cyber security from last year.
- 5 Reasons Cyber Criminals Love Small and Medium-Sized Small Businesses
- A Cyber Insurance Guide for Small to Medium-Sized Businesses
- Cybercrime Threats and Predictions for Small Businesses in 2021
- 6 Cybersecurity Threats for Remote Devices and Strategies to Defend Against Them
- 9 Ways to Enhance Your Business’s Cloud Computing Cybersecurity
- Hackers are Taking Aim At Small Businesses, and Cybersecurity is Stepping Up
- How Remote Businesses Can Protect Their Data From Cyber Threats
- Does Your Small Business Face Remote Workforce Risks? Know the Risks and Protect Your Business
- Do You Need Extra Insurance if You’re Working From Home?
- Is Your Business Prepared for the Risks That Remote Work Brings?
Personal insurance posts
Your home is your castle. Protecting it is essential. Of course, you probably have other assets like your car or maybe even a boat. Learn more about solutions we presented in 2021 to protect them all.
- Everything You Need to Know About Insuring Boats and Personal Watercrafts
- The 411 on Insuring Your Vacation Home
- 6 Tips to Lower Insurance Costs for Your New Teen Driver
- Purchasing Homeowner’s Insurance: Avoid These 6 Common Mistakes
- 7 Essential Pieces of Financial Advice for Newlyweds
- Insurance 101: 7 Common Homeowner’s Policy Restrictions
- 8 Questions You Should Ask When Buying and Insuring a Car
But wait…there’s more!
Not only did we write extensively on commercial, remote work/cybersecurity, and personal insurance solutions, but we covered other topics as well! We created more great content on a variety of subjects, from hurricane preparedness to technology that could transform the insurance industry, such as artificial intelligence (AI). Check out more good content from 2021.
- AI and the Future of Property Insurance
- 21st Century Problems: Insuring AI and Smart Devices
- 5 Ways Artificial Intelligence Could Impact The Insurance Industry
- A Deep Drive Into Insurance for RVs
- Hurricane Insurance May Be Part of Your Homeowners Policy but Are You Really Protected?
- Your Complete Hurricane Prep Guide
- 9 Things to Know About Hurricane Preparedness and Insurance
- Are You Ready? 8 Tips to Prepare Your Business For The 2021 Hurricane Season
- Cars, Motorcycles, and RVs: Protecting Your Wheels During Hurricane Season
- 4 Things That You Might Not Know Put You at Risk of an Advertising Injury Lawsuit
- Ten Common Business Mistakes That Could Land You in Court
- Travel Advice for a Safe, Summer Vacation
Your life. Your needs. Your insurance solutions.
So, there you have it, our best content from 2021. We hope you enjoyed perusing and hopefully, you learned a little something. That’s the goal.
The past two years have been challenging (to say the least). Protecting your assets, family, and business has never been more important. Whether you’re starting a business, buying a new home, or handing over the keys to your teen for the first time, you need solutions that will cover your evolving needs. The right professional agent can steer you toward those solutions
Contact us today to talk about your insurance needs and request a quote. We will ensure you have the right coverage for your business or personal life.